Monday, August 20, 2007

Finally...

Some of you have asked me about an intermediate-type newsletter - a step below the LOS Program - to help get your real estate investing business started, particularly in the residential marketplace. I am happy to report I have FINALLY finished the draft of the very first issue!!

If you'd like more information on the brand-new THE REAL ESTATE INVESTING LETTER(tm), drop me an email at jerry@jerryjonesdirect.com. I will send you a brief intro and ordering information.

If my Look-Over-the-Shoulder program is of interest, contact Melody in my office @ 503-339-6000. She would be happy to supply additional info!

Watch the BLOG this week. Good chance I will have an update on the 60 acre deal I reported on earlier, where the Seller screwed up in giving me a completed sales agmt.

Until then...Have a great week, Jerry

Real Estate Education & FREE Information for Busy Dentists - For more information visit http://www.RealEstateForBusyDentists.com

No comments: