Wednesday, December 6, 2006

How to Create a Subdivision - Continued

OK, just finished the negotiations with the two different property owners.

Here's how the pricing of the lots has come out:

Lot 300 - This is the spendy one. Thought we'd be paying $220,000 for it. Got the sellers down to 217, saving myself $3k. Terms, too. As part of the offer, I have to approve of the financing.

Lots 200 and 400 - This negotiation took a little longer. Finally, today, I was able to negotiate a drop in price to be $99k on each lot ($1k savings on each) with bi-annual interest only payments.

Total Purchase Price: $217 + 99 + 99 = $415,000. So that changes, ever-so-slightly, the numbers I posted previously.

I start the major due diligence tomorrow and we'll see how it goes. Lot 300 will be fun...We'll get to tear down a house - Ty Pennington, eat your heart out!

No comments: