Monday, April 14, 2008

A 'Closing' & a Learning Experience

My 2 partners and I are about to close on the sale of 3-BR 2-BA house.

We picked it up by buying the 2nd mortgage.

We had our Buyer in place in a matter of minutes after we purchased it (shows value of having buyers ready to go for sure!) and we should have a decent profit roll in from our efforts.

We've done quite a few of these and you know, we learn something more on each and every one. Each time we buy or sell, we make a few mistakes, correct them and get the deal done.

Every closing you do should yield some learning experiences for you. Write 'em down.

Forward them to me. I'd like to compile the one and ONLY,

100 DEADLIEST REAL ESTATE DEAL KILLERS AND HOW TO AVOID THEM.

When I get the 100 from readers, I'll compile, publish and for each person that gives me one, they get the other 99 just for contributing. Want your own copy?

Just send me YOUR top REAL Estate Deal KILLER and I'll make sure you get one!

Adios and good luck. Now, Go Make An Offer!

Best, Jerry

Real Estate Education & FREE Information for Busy Dentists - For more information visit http://www.SecretsofRealEstateMillions.com

No comments: