Sunday, April 27, 2008

Vacations: The Ultimate Productivity Strategy

Over the last couple of years, I've traveled a lot. Mostly for
educational seminars - to both attend and put on my own events.

Using my friendly American Express(R) card and mileage from Alaska
Airlines, my wife Tracy and I just returned from a free trip to
Mexico, one of my favorite places, Cabo. We stayed at the RIU Palace
(it was OK, but I won't stay there again, nothing too magical).
Here's a shot of me at the bar with El Arco in the background.
Amazing place.

Next trip: La Paz.

Every time I get back from a trip like this, even short ones of 3 or
4 days, I notice massive jumps in productivity and efficiency.

Feeling overwhelmed or stressed out? Take a vacation where you have
no computer and no cell phone. It does wonders for you. And, since
it's counter-intuitive, you can darn well bet it'll work!

Adios Amigos.
Best, Jerry

No comments: