Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Condo King?

I've been really blessed this month to have some wonderful people to
interview for my SOREM site members. (http://

www.SecretsofRealEstateMillions.com)

First, I interviewed Miss Spitfire, Monica Villasenor. Monica's a
former dental hygienist kicking some butt in commercial real estate.
She's located in Vegas. In a few days, SOREM members will have access
to that recording and call notes.

Then, today, I interviewed the Condo Conversion King, Mr. Matt Sparks
from Denver. Matt's done several Apartment to Condo conversions and
was just a wealth of info today for the members lucky enough to hear
him in person.

Learn more about Matt at: www.thecondokit.com

You can learn more about Monica at: www.MonicaVillasenor.net

Oh, I almost forgot: As a special treat this month for Platinum LOS
members, I posted a fascinating interview of Mr. George Ross and My
HERO Ron LeGrand(R) on the SOREM site as well.

Wow...It's been an amazing month - I can't say it's been a slow one
for knowledge uptake!

To learn more about membership at SOREM, visit the link above or

http://www.JerryJones.tv - New Gold and Silver Members get over $1000
in free bonuses just for signing up - which is only $9.95. Platinum
LOS Members will do slightly better at over $18,000 in bonuses...To
learn more, just visit the site!

I'm off on Spring Break this next few days with the girls...Skiing
and some good times for sure.

Go Make an Offer(TM)!
~Jerry

P.S. If you're a dentist and you missed the All Referral Dental
Practice Event in Salt Lake City, just call my office to reserve your
own copy of the 15+ CDs that covered the event...They're just $495
and a bargain at that, plus you'll receive ALL of the same info the
attendees received, too - all the print material to support the CDs!
Call Melody: (503) 339-6000.

No comments: