Saturday, March 15, 2008

Earlier Post from Today on Productivity

Hi Guys/Gals,

The post I made earlier today didn't quite get finished out. Gary
Bencevinga is one of my hero copywriters...ie creating print ads that
sell.

His tip was sooo good and a great reminder and fit right in with a
couple earlier posts about time mgmt, that I couldn't resist sharing
his No-Nonsense approach with you.

I am just finishing up a seminar in SLC, UT, tonight, on building an
all-referral dental practice. It was a great time and from the
feedback, a great success.

I'll be posting some info this week to my BLOG on a project we're
getting ready to make a move on this week and I'll let you check out
the LOI if I can, once it's ready to go.

Incidentally, here in SLC, commercial property is BOOMING. The entire
downtown is undergoing a lot of renovation and building. Across from
our hotel, and the Temple, a large building's foundation was being
poured last night. They had 4 pumper trucks and a line of concrete
trucks (about 30 to 40 of them) getting the job done. I snapped a
couple photos with my cell and have attached 'em here.

Check out Loopnet.com and take a look at what's going on here - The
bad news is it's probably too late to get in on a lot of the
commercial stuff here - but every market cycles! I would bet
apartment complexes would be viable targets still, though and Loopnet
will give you an idea! Go Make an Offer(TM)!

~Jerry

No comments: