Saturday, March 29, 2008

Must-Read Article

Hope the weekend is treating you right. Snow, Hail and sunshine here in Salem today.

I came across this article recently and if you are in the residential investing, quick-turn business, (YOU SHOULD BE), this is a great article on market conditions.


NOTE: My SOREM (www.secretsofrealestatemillions.com) site has all the tools and techniques you need to BE a residential quick-turn investor...I use the very same techniques and tools discussed and showcased - Just this week, my two partners and I bought and sold a house with a net profit of just under $22,000.00. This is our average profit per deal right now - even in this "bad economy." Just $9.95 gets you started and your first 30 days are FREE, plus you'll receive over $1,000 worth of FREE "Get Started NOW" Bonuses!

No comments: